IUBMB Mission Statement
IUBMB seeks to advance the international molecular life sciences community by:
- Promoting interactions across the diversity of endeavours in the molecular life sciences
- Creating networks that transcend barriers of ethnicity, culture, gender and economic status
- Creating pathways for young scientists to fulfil their potential
- Providing evidence-based advice on public policy
- Promoting the values, standards and ethics of science and the free and unhampered movement of scientists of all nations.
IUBMB is pleased to announce that three applications to host an IUBMB Focused Meeting in 2017 were approved. The announcements for these Meetings can be found here, including links to the websites of the respective meetings where all relevant and detailled information is available.