Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Aims and Scope
The aim of BAMBED is to enhance teaching and learning in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and related sciences, by promoting the world-wide dissemination of educational materials.
Topics published in BAMBED include:
- Research in biochemistry and molecular biology education.
- Innovative techniques in teaching and learning.
- New pedagogical approaches.
- Reviews on emerging areas of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- Historical Reviews describing “Paths to Discovery”.
- Novel and proven laboratory experiments that have both skill-building and discovery-based characteristics.
- Reviews of relevant textbooks, software, and websites.
- Descriptions of educational software.
- Descriptions of multimedia materials for biochemistry and molecular biology education.
Phillip A. Ortiz
The State University of New York