- This event has passed.
EMBO | EMBL Symposium: Defining and defeating metastasis
June 19, 2022 to June 22, 2022
This conference will take place at EMBL Heidelberg, with the option to attend virtually. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or recovery is required for on-site attendance. Please see EMBL’s COVID-19 terms and conditions.
This symposium will bring together researchers from diverse fields to enhance our understanding of the dissemination and metastatic colonisation of tumour cells. It will provide a unique opportunity for interdisciplinary exchange on current approaches and future collaborations on metastasis and its therapeutic challenges.
- Metastasis initiating cells, circulating tumour cells
- Motility and invasion
- Transcriptional and epigenetic control of metastasis
- Metastasis heterogeneity, EMT and plasticity
- Metastasis signalling and latency
- Metastasis imaging, tumour microenvironment and immune evasion
MAR 27: Abstract Submission
MAY 8: Registration (on-site)
JUN 12: Registration (virtual)