- This event has passed.
EMBL Conference: Transcription and chromatin
August 27, 2022 to August 30, 2022
This conference will take place at EMBL Heidelberg, with the option to attend virtually. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or recovery is required for on-site attendance. Please see EMBL’s COVID-19 terms and conditions.
The EMBL Transcription and Chromatin meeting has a long-standing tradition in shaping the field of transcriptional regulation. The meeting brings together leading experts covering all aspects of transcription including cis-regulatory function, long range regulation, 3-dimensional looping, the basal transcriptional machinery, RNA polymerase regulation and function, nucleosome positioning, chromatin modifications, chromatin remodelling and epigenetic inheritance of transcriptional silencing. The meeting contains many talks selected from the abstracts that are interspersed with invited speakers, discussing the latest breakthroughs in transcriptional regulation.
The conference is designed to promote interactive discussions at both the talks and poster sessions. Given the excellent line up of speakers and the meeting’s outstanding reputation, this is a ‘must’ attend for anyone interested in cutting edge research in transcription.
The conference will include the following topics:
- Activators, enhancer function, evolution and modelling
- Long range transcriptional regulation and enhancers
- General basal transcriptional machinery
- Chromatin modifications and transcription
- Transcription regulation during embryonic development and stem cell reprogramming
- Genome topology and three-dimensional regulation
- Single cell quantification
JUN 07: Abstract Submission
JUN 27: Registration (On-site)
AUG 19: Registration (Virtual)