Terms of Reference of the Publications Committee
The Publications Committee is a Standing Committee of IUBMB.
The members of the Committee shall be appointed by the Executive Committee and shall include the Editors-in-Chief of the IUBMB journals and any other additional members as may be decided by the Executive Committee.
The Executive Committee shall appoint one of the members of the Publications Committee as the Chair who will report to the EC in accordance with By-Law 15.
Members shall serve for an initial period of six years and may be reappointed for a further three years.
The Publications Committee shall:
- Advise the Executive Committee on all matters concerning IUBMB Publications
- Advise the Executive Committee on the appointments of Editors-in-Chief of IUBMB journals.
- Recommend publication policies with the journal publisher to the Executive Committee.
- Coordinate and conduct annual reviews on the activities of the Editors-in-Chief of the IUBMB journals.
Note that the current portfolio of the Union consists of:
- IUBMB Life
- Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
- Biochemical Education
- Trends in Biochemical Sciences
- Molecular Aspects of Medicine
- The IUBMB Nicholson Metabolic Pathways Charts
- Enzyme Nomenclature
Z.C. Modified 30 January 2021
EC Modified August 2021