Terms of Reference of the IUBMB Edward John Wood (The Fund) Committee
- Be composed of the Chair appointed by the Executive Committee, the Member for Education of the Executive Committee, the Editor-in-Chief of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education and two additional members appointed by the Executive Committee.
- Advertise the activity of The Fund and be proactive in fundraising for The Fund.
- Select and recommend actions to the Executive Committee in the field of biochemistry and molecular biology education.
- Coordinate its activities with the IUBMB Committee on Education.
- Let the Treasurer of the Union handle all financial transactions related to fundraising and sponsorship of activities.
- Keep records of all its meetings, of the activities it organizes and /or it sponsors and provide regular reports on all such activities to the Executive Committee.
- Advertise its activities and policies through the IUBMB website and publications of the Union.
- Ensure that the IUBMB logo is used on all information related to its activities.