Terms of Reference of the Publications Committee
- Be composed of the Chair who is a member of the Executive Committee, the Editors-in-Chief of the IUBMB journals, the Chair of the Nomenclature Committee in accordance with ByLaw 12, and up to nine other members as approved by the Executive Committee.
- Advise the Executive Committee on all matters that concern Publications including the appointments of Editors-in-Chief of the Union’s journals.
- Recommend publication policies with the journal Publisher to the Executive Committee.
- Coordinate and conduct annual reviews on the activities of the Editors-in-Chief of the Union’s journals.
Note that the current portfolio of the Union consists of:
- IUBMB Life
- Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
- Biochemical Education
- Trends in Biochemical Sciences
- Molecular Aspects of Medicine
- The IUBMB Nicholson Metabolic Pathways Charts
- Enzyme Nomenclature
Z.C. Modified 30 January 2021